ghorabaa
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
ghorabaa

Kitaab wa Soennah

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Istinjaa/ wassen na toilet bezoek

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Ghorabaa
Admin
Ghorabaa

Aantal berichten : 703
Registration date : 17-05-08

Istinjaa/ wassen na toilet bezoek Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Istinjaa/ wassen na toilet bezoek   Istinjaa/ wassen na toilet bezoek Icon_minitimezo jun 01, 2008 12:23 am

5] CLEANING:

It is forbidden to use the right hand in order to clean oneself from the impurities of urine and feces. The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, ?None of you should touch his privates with his right hand whilst urinating nor should he wipe of feces with his right. [15] As for the material which should be used for cleaning, then we can use either dry material (i.e. tissue paper, stones, etc.) or water. It is permissible to use one or the other, or both and out of the two, water is better. This is known by the fact that the aayah,

'Allaah loves those who make themselves clean and pure? [Sooratut-Tawbah9:108]

was revealed in connection with the Ansaar (the Helpers) of the Qoobaa (near al-Madeenah) because they would use water to cleanse themselves after going to the toilet. [16] This was also the usual practice of the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). [17] There are three requirements for the dry material if it is to be used to clean oneself: [i] it must be something pure in itself (i.e. tissue paper, pebbles); [ii] it must not be something which is respected (i.e. a book) or something which is of use (i.e. food, clothes etc.); [iii] the private parts must be wiped at least three times with clean parts of that material. [18] After cleaning the private parts, one should clean one?s hands. Aboo Hurayrah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) related that after cleansing himself, the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) would rub his hand on the ground (to clean it) and then he would perform ablution. [19]

Toilet papier mag dus ook gebruikt worden, maar water is beter. Wa Allahoe ta'ala A'laam.

[15] Related by al-Bukhaaree (1/155) and Muslim (1/513) from Aboo Qataadah.

[16] Saheeh: Related by Aboo Daawood, from Aboo Hurayrah. It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan Abee Daawood (1/7).

[17] Related by al-Bukhaaree (1/152).

[18] Related by Muslim (1/504), from Salmaan al-Faarsee (radiyallaahu 'anhu) It should perhaps be mentioned (for the sake of completeness) that the use of dung and bones to clean oneself is also prohibited, the reason being that our brothers for the Jinn find food on it. Refer to al-Bukhaaree (5/200).

[19] Hasan: Related by Aboo Daawood (1/45). It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Saheeh
Sunan Abee Daawood (no. 35).

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://ghorabaa.forumactie.com

Istinjaa/ wassen na toilet bezoek
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Doden wassen
» Bezoek ook de nieuwe webshop
» Etiquette voor naar het toilet gaan.
» Etiquette voor naar het toilet gaan.